GOOD TO KNOW
- our human body and everything around us vibrates at its own frequency, at molecular level.
- our hearing mechanism and hearing experience develops after 4 months at the fetal stage,
roughly 5 months before we are born and able to see.
- our ears and eardrums are connected to a nerve system that extends through our body system to
all the major organs.
- we receive sound and vibration through our ears AND through our skin, body tissue and bones.
- sound influences our brain development and learning abilities.
- sound and music have a direct influence on our emotional state.
- thought is 'internal' sound and vibration that affects us emotionally, mentally and physically.
- as humans we are part of nature; nature is based on sacred geometry that holds a mathematical
balance and harmony, so does your body and so do sound and music.
Sound and vibration are considered ‘the source’ of all that exists in our universe, referred to as such in
several ancient scriptures and across different cultures. Everything is energy. All life, including our body,
our mind and our thoughts, is made up of vibrating molecules.
On a mental and emotional level, vibration and resonance connect intuitively to ‘all there is’ in life.
On a physical level, feeling ‘unwell’ means there is an internal imbalance or disharmony that needs to
be adjusted to return into its original, healthy state.
Sound, vibration and resonance have been used for thousands of years to help people release physical
or mental blockages, harmonizing their personal energy system from within. For example, TCM includes
sound as one of the healing methods through the use of various instruments that connect to the 4
elements air, earth, wood and water.
"The power of sound is often subtle and therefore easily ignored. But it is through this subtlety that
sound surreptitiously influences our energy, our health, and our entire ability to stay in balance. As with
so many kinds of sensory input - food, aroma, sound, image - we have a choice as to how and what we
ingest." (Joshua Leeds, The Power of Sound.)
Using energy and natural vibration as a tool will manifest internal movement whereby the energy of
nurturing sounds moves through the nerve system, triggering shifts, clearing blockages and leading to
an internal process that helps in restoring physical, mental and emotional balance.
Scientific research, for instance quantum physics, has delivered evidence that the setting of a clear intention to what needs to be addressed becomes the guiding vibration.
Combined with sound or other energetic vibration, this will lead a nurturing resonance through the
entire nerve system to create shifts for better health.
When we become aware of the nurturing effect that silence, sound and resonance can have on our body system, we will naturally start connecting to the harmonizing vibrations of the universe as a form of self-healing.
Paying attention to a positive and nurturing internal vibration lies at the basis of feeling well, being well and functioning well.
SOUND & ENERGY
Copyright 2018 © souloasis-rhythm.com. All rights reserved.